Authentic Desert - Morocco
7 Nights / 8 Days – Morocco – Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Merzouga, Tineghir, Boumalne Dades
Day 1: Marrakech
- Arrival to Marrakech airport, meet & greet by your english speaking guide/assistant /driver and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 2: Marrakech-Ouarzazate
- After breakfast. Departure to ouarzazate by tizi-n-tichka pass (2260 m) in the high atlas with wonderful landscapes and small villages arranged in tiers. Visit of the kasbah of aït benhaddou: charming ksar backed by a hill dominated by fortifications in ruins, especially his irghem (attic – fortress). Visit of the kasbah of tiffoultout, lunch at leisure. Continuation to ouarzazate.
- Dinner & overnight in ouarzazate hotel.
Day 3: Ouarzazate-Zagora
- Departure from ouarzazate to “cigogne kasbah” and a panoramic view of the lake; continuation to zagora via agdaz
- Zagora or tazagourt is a town in the draa river valley in the drâa-tafilalet region of southeastern morocco.
- It is flanked by the mountain zagora from which the town got its name. Originally it was called ‘tazagourt’ the singular of plural ‘tizigirt’, berber for ‘twinpeaks’, referring to the fortress of the murabitun, or almoravid, people. In old european maps the mountain zagora is already indicated but the town itself was only built in the 20th century. On the top of the zagora mountain the remains of an almoravid fortress can still be seen. The exact location of the former almoravid masjid is still a matter of dispute. Each year the moussem (festival) of the sufi saint moulay abdelkader jilali is celebrated at zagora.
- Dinner & overnight in zagora hotel .
- Option: you can spend next night after zagora in mhamid ghizlane, to discover the palm grove of me hamid by camel and then tea break in a bedouin.
- Dinner and accommodation at tent bivouac.
Day 4: Zagora-Merzouga
- After breakfast, departure for merzouga, the village is known for its proximity to erg chebbi, a saharan erg. Merzouga has the largest natural underground body of water in morocco.after
- Arrival to the camp of dunes merzouga to assist and witness the beauty of the sunst up their.
- The camp is in the heart of the dunes. Enjoy your special night under the stars at this beautiful oasis in a tent camp.. Your desert experience includes an authentic moroccan.
- Dinner & overnight in bedouin tent.
Day 5: Merzouga-Tineghir-Boumalne Dades
- Breakfast in the camp, direction to boumalne dades via tinghir region.on the road to boumalne just after tinghir you will see the valley of dades.boulmane dades is originated from an old way of transhumance, controlled by the aït atta tribe of jbel saghro and also used by neighboring tribes of mgouna, aït sedrate, aït hdiddou and
- Aït marghad between summer pastures in the high atlas and saghro wintering ones. Most residents, like those of the dades valley, are berber people.
- Dinner & overnight in boumalne dades hotel.
Day 6: Boumalne Dades-Ouarzazate- Marrakech
- After breakfast. Departure to marrakech through the high atlas, by a winding road rolling down steep slopes. Lunch at leisure.
- Afternoon at leisure..
- Overnight in marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Marrakech
- Breakfast at the hotel. Full day devoted to marrakech city tour
- Your introduction to marrakech will begin in the medina, the old quarter of marrakech. From here we will explore this historically charming area by foot. In djemma el fna square, you will visit the famous 12th century koutoubia mosque and minaret.
- Marrakech is a city of underground channels built by the architects from cordoba, spain to provide water for the town and palmery. We will drive to the lower medina to explore more of marrakesh’s
- Secrets: the sixteenth century saadian tombs with stark towers, the ruined 16th century el badhi palace, and the mellah the jewish quarter. Lunch at leisure
- Your guide will lead you through the labyrinth streets and pathway of the djemma el fna.
- Enjoy aromatic smells, taste fresh squeezed orange juice and venture into the souks specializing in berber carpets, silver jewelry, artisan workshops, handmade shoes and tanneries.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 8: Marrakech. Departure.
- Breakfast at marrakech hotel.
- Transfer to marrakech airport for your departure flight. (pick up time according to your flight details)
- This ends your morocco travel experience.
- Arrivas & departure transfers.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation on bb (bed & breakfast)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation on half board basis ( breakfast & diner)
- Deluxe ac vehicle according to participant’s number including fuel and
- Unlimited mileage (according to program)
- Tours & sightseeing as per the program including local guide or tour guide or both (for groups of 15pax minimum)
- Entry fees to monuments as per the program including hassan ii mosque
- All taxes
- Drinks during meals
- Tips and personal charges: phone, laundry, extras…..
Book this itinerary
Tel:+91-22-2444 8002 / 03 / 04