Trip to Hampi
3 Nights / 4 Days – Hampi
Day 01 Arrival in Bellari – Hampi (61 kms /approx. 2 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bellari and proceed to Hampi. It is an ancient village in the south Indian state of Karnataka. It’s dotted with numerous ruined temple complexes from the Vijayanagara Empire.
Upon arrival check in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Hampi.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Hampi
Today, after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour covering architectural heritages, which are basically ruins of Vijayanagara Empire and in modern era listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Vittala Temple, Lotus Mahal, Hazara Rama Temple and Elephant Stables. In the evening, return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Hampi
After breakfast visit Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Archeological Ruins, Matanga Hill and Hemakuta Hill Temple. In the evening, return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 04 Departure from Hampi – Bellari (61 kms /approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast you will be transferred to Bellari for your return journey.
- In Hampi Visit – Vittala Temple, Lotus Mahal, Hazara Rama Temple, Elephant Stables, Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Archeological Ruins, Matanga Hill and Hemakuta Hill Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start & End in Bellari
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Book this itinerary
Tel:+91-22-2444 8002 / 03 / 04