8 Nights / 9 Days – Dwarka, Somnath (via. Porbandar), Diu, Sasan Gir
Day 01 Arrival in Rajkot – Dwarka (224 kms / approx. 4 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dwarka.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Dwarka
After breakfast, take a dip in the sacred River Gomti River according to the customs of the place. Visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas that are mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Also visit Gopi Talav pond nearby and get to learn about the stories of Lord Krishna and the Gopis. Continue further to visit the island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back, visit the Rukmini Temple and other famous temples in the coastal area. Witness the famous evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple, before returning to the hotel. At the end of a well-spent spiritual day, return to your hotel for overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 03 - Dwarka to Somnath via Porbandar (238 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed from Dwarka to Porbandar early in the morning. Visit the Kirti Temple, the memorial built in honour of Mahatma Gandhi. From here, continue to visit the only Sudama Temple in the world. Later, begin your journey to Somnath. On your arrival in Somnath check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Somnath.
Day 04 – Sightseeing in Somnath
After breakfast visit popular places like Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty. In the evening, visit another Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, the Somnath Temple. Witness the spectacular evening aarti at the temple and later proceed to hotel for overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 05 Somnath – Diu (107 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Diu. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Diu.
Day 06 Sightseeing of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 07 Diu – Sasan Gir (115 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 08 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 09 Sasan Gir - Departure from Rajkot (154 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
- In Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Temple and Dwarkadhish Temple
- Enroute visit of Porbandar – Visit Kirti Temple
- In Somnath, visit Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Rajkot
- 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
- Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included
- Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking
Book this itinerary
Tel:+91-22-2444 8002 / 03 / 04